Emerging Leaders CIRCLE
The “Emerging Leaders In Conversation with…” Series brings together contemporary leaders in an informal and trusted environment. Designed to inspire your emerging leaders, this Series provides a forum for Australia’s most dynamic leaders to share their professional insights and personal stories in an intimate setting.
This program has been specifically developed to assist organisations in nurturing their emerging talent, providing tomorrow’s leaders with a rare opportunity to engage with today’s leading business professionals and create new relationships by meeting their peers from across industry.
The Emerging Leaders Program has been created to:
- Connect your emerging leaders with their peers in other organisations
- Provide a forum for emerging leaders to learn from others’ experiences
- Share perspectives across a broad range of industries and sectors
The Series comprises regular briefings held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra, and run from 5:30pm to 7:15pm.
Each session features a one-on-one discussion with our guest of honour, followed by an open Q&A session with the audience in a relaxed and collegial environment.
- Simon McGrath, Chief Operating Officer - Pacific, Accor Asia Pacific - 28th February 2019, Sydney
- David Thodey, Chairman, CSIRO – 21st March 2019, Sydney
- John Brogden AM, Chief Executive Officer, Landcom & Chairman, Lifeline Australia - 16th May, Sydney
- Cheryl Bart AO, Company Director – Date tbc, Sydney
- Ian Narev, Former Chief Executive Officer, Commonwealth Bank – Date tbc, Sydney
- Susan Anderson, General Manager for Uber, Australia and New Zealand
- Paul Bassat, Co-Founder & Director, Square Peg Capital
- Steve Baxter, Investor and Entrepreneur
- Andrew Baxter Chief Executive Officer, Publicis Australia
- Anna Bligh, Chief Executive Officer (& Former QLD Premier), YWCA NSW
- Steve Cox, Managing Director, Dymocks
- Angelos Frangopoulos, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Editor, Australian News Channel
- Todd Greenberg, Chief Executive Officer , National Rugby League
- Alan Joyce, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas
- The Hon. Kristina Keneally, Director, Gender Inclusion, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Sally Loane, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Services Council
- Michael Malone, Founder of iinet & Director, nbn
- Ann Sherry AO, Executive Chair, Carnival Australia
- The Hon. Gabrielle Upton MP, Attorney General NSW
- Steve Vamos, Non-Executive Director, Business Advisor and Speaker
For further information regarding the Emerging Leaders Circle please contact Noa.Oziel@buscircle.com