SINGAPORE BUSINESS CIRCLE
Promoting closer ties within Singapore and between Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Israel and the region.
Singapore Business Circle (SBC)
The Singapore Business Circle (SBC) was established in 2015 to build on the growing number of business and people-to-people ties within Singapore as well as globally. Dr Bill Foo is the Chairman of SBC and is based in Singapore. SBC is part of the Trans-Tasman Business Circle Group (the Circle) – a strategic growth partner for the region’s leading organisations in the public and private sectors.
The Circle works with a wide range of private and public organisations in promoting closer ties in the region including Government orgnisations, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Organisations, Business Organisations and Alumni Associations, among others.
Since its foundation, SBC has provided the platform to develop new and existing relationships with business and government through a dedicated briefings program, building upon key strategic partnerships. Among the Thought Leaders we have hosted, as part of our Singapore Program, are as follows:
- His Excellency Burhan Gafoor, High Commissioner of Singapore to Australia
- Piyush Gupta, Group Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank
- Boon Hui Khoo, Director, Certis Cisco & Former Police Chief and Commissioner of Singapore
- Lim Teck Yin, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Sports Council
- David Gonski AC, Chairman, ANZ
- Chong Lek Foong, Director, SGX & Simon Lim, Senior Vice President & Head of Listings, South East Asia, SGX
- Glenn Stevens, Governor, Reserve Bank of Australia
- HE. Yael Rubinstein, Ambassador of the State of Israel to Singapore
- Hon Warwick Smith AM, Chairman NSW and ACT, ANZ Bank
BECOME A MEMBER
SBC is a member-based organisation. Membership is the basis on which we build our program of engagement with our clients.
Enjoy the full benefits of SBC by joining as a Member to PROFILE your business, ENGAGE with our offerings and ACCESS our program – read the full benefits here.
Contact our team for further details
2017 – 2018 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
HE Dr. Jonathan Austin, New Zealand High Commissioner to Singapore
Sunny Verghese, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Olam
Grant Kelley, Chief Executive Officer, City Developments Limited
Noboru Nakatani, Executive Director, INTERPOL Global Complex
Neil McGregor, Group President & Chief Executive Officer, Sembcorp
Quek Chin-Thean, Managing Director, Glencore Singapore
Michael Issenberg, Chairman & Chief Operation Officer, Accor Asia Pacific
Farhan Faruqui, GE - International, ANZ
Piyush Gupta, Group Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank