“advancing best practice and knowledge transfer between business and sport”
WHO WE ARE
With an influential reach into business and sport, SportsConnect bridges the gap between both industries by facilitating and providing relationship building initiatives and opportunities for its partners - greatly enhancing all that the Circle already offers.
Through a dedicated series of interactive and dynamic briefings, prominent leaders in business and sport discuss the most topical and important issues of the day, delivering insights and disciplines that promote the transfer of knowledge. SportsConnect also provides a nurturing pathway for professional sportsmen and women in the transition from their sporting to business career, with the support and engagement of the corporate sector.
SportsConnect is dedicated to elevating high-performing workplaces and sporting codes and contributing to the business and sport agenda in a supportive and collaborative environment that unites both. We’re committed to bringing together influential leaders to discuss and transfer best practice on and off the field, sharing insights, experiences and key issues in common. We’re passionate about supporting professional athletes in their transition to their chosen career path.
- Dedicated to facilitating the development of high-performing and excellent workplaces and sporting organisations.
- Passionate about contributing to the future of Australia's business and sporting industries through business best - practice management and experience.
- Committed to supporting and nurturing sporting professionals in their transition to business.
- Bringing insights and disciplines from both industries together in dynamic, mutually beneficial, interactive environments.
- Providing strategic and bespoke networking opportunities featuring Australia's prominent business leaders and sporting identities.
- Providing opportunities to athletes for sustainable future careers with the support of and engagement with corporate Australia.