The Circle is launching a new series bringing together its various initiatives focussing on the important role for business in the community.
Circle for Good is essentially “Business for Good” and will address:-
• harnessing the influence of business and government leaders to create impact in the economy and community
• topics that once sat on the fringe for businesses are now drawn into the mainstream
• key areas that determine whether a business will survive and thrive in the future
- employee wellbeing and mental health
- community engagement (eg. homelessness, first peoples, inclusion)
- sustainability and environmental commitment
Esme Borgelt is the Managing Director of Kellogg Company in Australia, stepping into that role after having led sales teams for the company across Australia, New Zealand and her native South Africa since 2004. Prior to her career at Kelloggs Esme spent 10 years with Kimberly-Clark.
Since taking the helm at Kelloggs early last year Esme has distinguished herself as one of a new breed of leaders who is putting Purpose at the centre of business strategy and adopting an inclusive approach for driving future growth that considers a broader group of stakeholders.