The Wellbeing Series: Hamilton
Following the Government’s delivery of the inaugural 2019 Wellbeing Budget, the Circle is pleased to announce a series focused on the five pillars of the Wellbeing Budget which highlight the Government’s commitment of wellbeing and the environment at the pinnacle of New Zealand public policy.
The Wellbeing Series proposes to facilitate dialogue with the Private and Public sector against the five pillars of the Budget:
- Wellbeing of a sustainable economy
- Wellbeing of surviving the digital transformation through innovative opportunities
- Wellbeing of the under-and-over represented through skilled education and strategic human resourcing
- Wellbeing of the future leaders of New Zealand through protection
- Wellbeing of the mental state of New Zealanders through a targeted approach
The series is a roadshow featuring panel discussions in Northland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Christchurch, concluding with a keynote event in Auckland.